Your chance to have an early look at Walker Swamp, as part of the Biolinks Alliance Symposium – 22nd and 23rd of June
Posted at 15 Jun 2018 at 13:40h in News, Walker Swamp Restoration Reserve
On Friday next week (22nd June), a fantastic line up of speakers has been assembled by the Central Victorian Biolinks Alliance, to talk all about water and freshwater ecosystem linkages at their 2018 symposium in Ararat.
- Professor Nick Bond, Murray Darling Freshwater Research Centre
- Professor Don Driscoll, Deakin University
- Dr Michelle Casanova, Federation University
- Darren Griffin, Barengi Gadjin Land Trust
- Dr Jon Fawcett, CDM Smith
This will be followed the next day (Saturday 23rd June) by a field trip to visit wetlands along the eastern flank of the Grampians, including a rare early chance for people to see Walker Swamp and hear all about NGT’s restoration plans for the site.
If you are keen to attend, some places are still available, and can be booked by visiting the Biolinks Alliance website.
I hope to see you there!